MEDWAY LOCAL ACCESS FORUM MEETING THURSDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER 2017
PENDER House 4-00pm. Pre-meeting for members 3-30pm
Pender House, Whitewall Road, Medway City Estate, Strood, ME2 4EW
1. Welcome by Sue Saunders, Vice Chair
2. Resignation of Chair Su Ormes and Re-Election of Rita Hunt as new Chair. Ann Marie Benn to preside.
3. Report on Future of Medway Local Access Forum’s structure, membership and working.presented by Rita Hunt and Martin Hall
4. Minutes of the last meeting on 2nd March 2017 no meeting held in June
5. Matters Arising: Coastal Path and funding for A228
6. On-going items: PROW officers update and Adam’s secondment- Ann Marie Benn
PROW Lodge Hill – access- Martin Hall
RS206 – Ian Gray
Bridleway at Cliff- Sue Saunders
RS75- Sue Saunders
Please note I will be revisiting Horsewash Lane, Town Quay, Watermill Stairs, Temple Marsh and the Rochester Riverside re- development for the next meeting. If you are able to visit any of these sites we would value your opinions.
7. PROWIP – Martin Hall
8. LAF Conference 2nd June 2017 Birmingham
9. NFU Article driven by Isobel Bretherton- Richard Whitebread
10. Cycling through Medway Tunnel- Graham Jenkinson
11. Any Other Business: Darland Bank, MC/17/1677 Darnley/Hawthorn Road Strood
12. Next Meeting 7th December 2017, Gun Wharf, Medway Council Offices.